VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Have a Bomb! poster

2026

I Have a Bomb!

“The True Story of D.B. Cooper”

ActionComedyCrime

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Have a Bomb!

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Have a Bomb! in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

The mysterious D.B. Cooper hijacked a plane in 1971, vanishing with $200,000. His true identity and fate remain unknown, making his heist one of aviation's greatest unsolved mysteries.

Director
Chris Tex
Writers
Ryland Brickson Cole Tews
Language
English
Release date
24 September 2026

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Have a Bomb! yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Have a Bomb!

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Have a Bomb! yet. Start the first one.