1h 2m1939
I Was a Convict
“CAN HE GO STRAIGHT? WILL THEY GIVE HIM A CHANCE?”
CrimeDrama
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Was a Convict
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Was a Convict in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
In this crime drama a wealthy business tycoon serves a sentence for tax fraud. While there he becomes good friends with his cellmates and after they are all released, the magnate appoints them both as executives in his company.
- Director
- Aubrey Scotto
- Writers
- Ben Markson, Robert Hardy Andrews
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 6 March 1939
Ensemble
Cast

Barton MacLane
Ace King

Beverly Roberts
Judy Harrison

Clarence Kolb
John B. Harrison

Janet Beecher
Mrs. Martha Harrison

Horace McMahon
Missouri Smith

Ben Welden
Rocks Henry

Leon Ames
Jackson
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Was a Convict yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Was a Convict
No discussions about I Was a Convict yet. Start the first one.