VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide

2011

I-Libings

Drama

Streaming guide

Where to watch I-Libings

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I-Libings in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

A coming of age story about Isabel’s lessons and realizations on life and death as a funeral videography intern. Due to her family situation, Isabel is cynical and skeptical of everything that comes her way. When she enters the I-libings for her required college internship, she sees it as the worst internship her college adviser could suggest to her. Later as she accumulates her required hours, she realizes that the company is not just a place where videographers make money out of other people’s misfortunes but is a place where the dead and the grieving receive special attention. It all comes full circle when Isabel is faced with an unusual family tragedy. Isabel realizes that her internship might have been just 200 hours, but the lessons that the I-libings left her would last a lifetime.

Director
Rommel Sales
Writers
Rommel Sales
Language
Tagalog
Country
Philippines
Release date
16 July 2011

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I-Libings yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I-Libings

Start a discussion

No discussions about I-Libings yet. Start the first one.