

1h 58m2024
I, the Executioner
베테랑 2
“Don't cross the line.”
ActionComedyCrime
Streaming guide
Where to watch I, the Executioner
Free with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
The veteran detective Seo Do-cheol and his team at Major Crimes, relentless in their pursuit of criminals, join forces with rookie cop Park Sun-woo to track down a serial killer who has plunged the nation into turmoil.
- Director
- Ryoo Seung-wan
- Writers
- Ryoo Seung-wan, Lee Won-jae
- Language
- Korean
- Country
- South Korea
- Release date
- 13 September 2024
- Box office
- $53,453,611
Ensemble
Cast

Hwang Jung-min
Seo Do-cheol

Jung Hae-in
Park Sun-woo

Oh Dal-su
Oh Jae-pyeong

Oh Dae-hwan
Wang Dong-hyun

Jang Yoon-ju
Bong Yoon-ju

Kim Si-hoo
Yoon Shi-young

Jin Kyung
Lee Joo-yeon

Shin Seung-hwan
Park Seung-hwan

Jeong Man-sik
Jeon Seok-woo

Kwon Hae-hyo
Choi Wan-ki

Byun Hong-jun
Seo Woo-jin
Tue Minh
Tue
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I, the Executioner yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I, the Executioner
No discussions about I, the Executioner yet. Start the first one.









