

Streaming guide
Where to watch I Feel Good
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
He’s lived for too long off his parents. It’s time for 40-year-old slacker Jacques to get by on his own. One-time gigolo and a borderline bum, he knows what he wants – to become rich and famous. He even has a business plan: tourism combined with cheap plastic surgery. Jacques moves in with his older sister, Monique, who manages an Emmaus village in the south west of France. And before long, the smooth-talking chancer has convinced a group of workers to pool their meagre funds and set out on a trip to a clinic in Bulgaria, where all their dreams of a brighter and more beautiful future will all come true. If only…
- Directors
- Benoît Delépine, Gustave Kervern
- Writers
- Benoît Delépine, Gustave Kervern
- Language
- French
- Country
- France
- Release date
- 26 September 2018
Ensemble
Cast

Jean Dujardin
Jacques

Yolande Moreau
Monique

Joseph Dahan
Manu (le menuisier)

Lou Castel
Grégory (le costaud)

Jean-Benoît Ugeux
Vincent (le libraire)
Jean-François Landon
Jean-François (le cuisinier)

Jana Bittnerová
Béatrice (la starlette)
Elsa Foucaud
Corinne (la timide)
Marius Bertram
Mario (l'italien)

Frédéric Felder
Tarzan

Jeanne Goupil
La mère

Marie-Noëlle Terracol
La réceptionniste de l'hôtel thalasso
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Feel Good yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Feel Good
No discussions about I Feel Good yet. Start the first one.