

Streaming guide
Where to watch I Need a Better Knife
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Need a Better Knife in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Elliot just got back home from the hospital, but no one wants to talk about it.
- Director
- Jordan Faniel
- Writers
- Jordan Faniel
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 28 September 2026
- Budget
- $1,200
Ensemble
Cast
Dion Jay
Elliot

Leila Anastasia Scott
Mom
Natalie Joy
Aunt Tonya
Rashad Thompson
Uncle Carl
Regina Temple Grimes
Nana
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Need a Better Knife yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Need a Better Knife
No discussions about I Need a Better Knife yet. Start the first one.