
1h 37m2024
Do I Shock U Like Lightning
“Chase dreams. Catch lightning.”
ComedyMusicRomance
Streaming guide
Where to watch Do I Shock U Like Lightning
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
When a failed guitarist finally decides to leave LA for good, a chance encounter with a ukulele-playing stranger reignites his creative spark.
- Director
- Kahlil Maskati
- Writers
- Kahlil Maskati
- Language
- English
- Release date
- 23 June 2024
Ensemble
Cast

Omar Maskati
Wardy
Malia Aiello
Ellie
Malcolm Nicholas
Adam

Sierra Santana
Jalisa
Alberto Henriquez
Pop

Kelsey Darragh
KoolKels
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Do I Shock U Like Lightning yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Do I Shock U Like Lightning
No discussions about Do I Shock U Like Lightning yet. Start the first one.










