

Streaming guide
Where to watch Next Time I Marry
$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Heiress Nancy Crocker Fleming will only receive her inheritance if she marries a "plain American." Her late father was afraid a foreign gigolo would steal her heart and money. So Nancy pays Tony Anthony, working on a WPA road project, to marry, then divorce her. When Nancy inadvertently drives off with Tony's dog, Tony seemingly kidnaps her to retrieve the pooch, which leads to a cross-country race between the two to reach Reno and the divorce court since neither one wants to be the second to file papers.
- Director
- Garson Kanin
- Writers
- Helen Meinardi, John Twist, Thames Williamson
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 9 December 1938
Ensemble
Cast

Lucille Ball
Nancy Crocker Fleming

James Ellison
Anthony J. Anthony

Lee Bowman
Count Georgi

Granville Bates
H.E. Crocker

Mantan Moreland
Tilby

Elliott Sullivan
Red

Murray Alper
Joe

Jack Albertson
Reporter (uncredited)

Eddie Acuff
Gas Station Attendant (uncredited)

Joseph E. Bernard
Man Watering Lawn (uncredited)

Stanley Blystone
Police Radio Announcer (uncredited)

Jack Carson
Radio Announcer (voice) (uncredited)
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Next Time I Marry yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Next Time I Marry
No discussions about Next Time I Marry yet. Start the first one.




