VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Will Repay poster

50m1917

I Will Repay

Drama

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Will Repay

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Will Repay in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Roger Kendall is sent to Nashville by the editor of his magazine to sign a contract for two cents a word with a woman writer named Azalea Adair. Once there, Kendall realizes that Azalea is very poor and is also the abused wife of Major Caswell, a drunkard who takes from Azalea every cent she earns. Kendall is able to piece their story together by following the movements of a torn dollar bill, which he gives to Azalea's former slave Caesar and which eventually winds up in Caswell's hands. In order to help Azalea, Kendall convinces his editor to increase her stipend to eight cents a word and also to advance her $30.

Director
William P.S. Earle
Writers
O. Henry, William Addison Lathrop
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
12 November 1917

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Will Repay yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Will Repay

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Will Repay yet. Start the first one.