

1h 35m1983
I Married a Shadow
J'ai épousé une ombre
CrimeDrama
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Married a Shadow
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Married a Shadow in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
After a train accident, a woman survives and is mistaken for an other woman she just met on a train before the accident.
- Director
- Robin Davis
- Writers
- Patrick Laurent, Robin Davis, Cornell Woolrich
- Language
- French
- Country
- France
- Release date
- 16 February 1983
Ensemble
Cast

Nathalie Baye
Hélène

Francis Huster
Pierre

Richard Bohringer
Frank

Madeleine Robinson
Mme Meyrand

Guy Tréjan
Mathieu Meyrand

Victoria Abril
Fifo

Véronique Genest
Patricia Meyrand

Maurice Jacquemont
Maître Jacques Bassot - le notaire

Solenn Jarniou
Nelly

André Thorent
Le médecin de la clinique

Humbert Balsan
Bertrand Meyrand

André Chaumeau
M. Pessac, Maître de chai
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Married a Shadow yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Married a Shadow
No discussions about I Married a Shadow yet. Start the first one.