

1h 34m2006
A.I. Assault
Science FictionThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch A.I. Assault
Free with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
When a plane carrying a pair of top secret military robots crashes on a deserted Pacific island, a team of Navy seals must find them and turn them off as soon as possible for the longer they are activated, the smarter they become.
- Director
- Jim Wynorski
- Writers
- William Langlois, Jim Wynorski
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 11 September 2006
Ensemble
Cast

Joe Lando
Major Richard Tunney

Lisa LoCicero
Susan Foster

Josh Coxx
Jack McKenna

Blake Gibbons
Rork

Hudson Leick
Tiffany Smith

Michael Dorn
General Buskirk

Bill Mumy
Major Keith

Alexandra Paul
Marlon Adams

Robert Picardo
Dr. John Foster

George Takei
Major Lane

Tim Thomerson
Admiral Harrison

Roark Critchlow
Daryl Cage
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of A.I. Assault yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about A.I. Assault
No discussions about A.I. Assault yet. Start the first one.







