

Streaming guide
Where to watch I'm All Good
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
This Hrebejk’s comedy is set in Prague, four years after the democratic “Velvet revolution” of 1989. This was an era of sudden freedom, transition and confusion. Most people got carried away, quickly abandoning the old values and uncritically accepting the new. Some people just took a break…
- Director
- Jan Hřebejk
- Writers
- Petr Šabach, Petr Jarchovský
- Language
- Czech
- Country
- Czech Republic
- Release date
- 5 May 2008
Ensemble
Cast

Bolek Polívka
Mrklas

Jiří Schmitzer
Tonda

Petr Forman
Láďa

Miroslav Vladyka
Kája

Lenka Vlasáková
Andula

Josef Somr
Balun

Simona Babčáková
Jíťa
Mario Kubaš
Tondův syn Jáchym
Dalibor Vinklát
Franta

Vladimír Javorský
Pepé

Boris Hybner
skořápkář

Jakub Kohák
skořápkář
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I'm All Good yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I'm All Good
No discussions about I'm All Good yet. Start the first one.