

R1h 24m1994
Who Do I Gotta Kill?
“Who says crime doesn't pay?”
ComedyCrime
Streaming guide
Where to watch Who Do I Gotta Kill?
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads play$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A struggling writer takes a job for his mobster uncle in order to obtain first-hand material for a book on conspiracy plots and the JFK assassination. They often say that a good writer lives what he writes, but what happens when the life that the writer is living could likely get him killed?
- Director
- Frank Rainone
- Writers
- Rocco Simonelli, James Lorinz, Frank Rainone
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 23 September 1994
Ensemble
Cast

James Lorinz
Jimmy Corona

Tony Darrow
Tony Bando

John Costelloe
Billy "Bink-Bink" Borelli

Richard Bright
Belcher

Sandra Bullock
Lori

Stephen Lee
Bobby Blitzer
Janice Steinmetz
Angie Giachetti
Sandy Colosimo
Agency Receptionist
Lori Rachal
Jogger

Ted Sorel
George Stellaris
Louis Giovannetti
Dick
Suze Trevithick
Girl at George's Bar
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Who Do I Gotta Kill? yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Who Do I Gotta Kill?
No discussions about Who Do I Gotta Kill? yet. Start the first one.








