
1h 59m2009
Why Am I Doing This?
Comedy
Streaming guide
Where to watch Why Am I Doing This?
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads play$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Lester is trying be the next Louis CK… except everyone wants him to be Chris Rock. Tony is trying to be the next Tom Hanks… except everyone wants him to be the Chinese delivery boy. Amber thinks she should be the next Jennifer Lawrence… but isn’t. Against all odds, they chase the Hollywood dream, while juggling inter-racial relationships, crazy families and the feeling that they're never going to make it.
- Director
- Tom Huang
- Writers
- Tom Huang
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 9 March 2009
- Budget
- $500,000
Ensemble
Cast

Anthony Montgomery
Lester
Tom Huang
Tony

Emma Caulfield
Amber

Sheetal Sheth
Nira

Valarie Pettiford
Natalie

Dionysio Basco
Danny

Fernanda Andrade
Marianne

Alicia Carr
Alice

Garrett Wang
Vic Vu

Dannah Feinglass Phirman
Holly

Lynn Chen
Katie

Joe Torry
Kenny
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Why Am I Doing This? yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Why Am I Doing This?
No discussions about Why Am I Doing This? yet. Start the first one.






