

Streaming guide
Where to watch Because I Am Good!
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Because I Am Good! in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
A teenage car thief is incarcerated in a home for the hard-to-educate. He gets a second chance when he's offered a job at a car dealership that cares for juvenile delinquents. There, he is confronted with his past and becomes the target of a youth gang that wants to recruit him for a major heist.
- Director
- Miguel Alexandre
- Writers
- Klaus-Peter Wolf
- Language
- German
- Country
- Germany
- Release date
- 23 January 2002
Ensemble
Cast

Tom Schilling
Mücke

Julia Hummer
Svetlana

Dieter Landuris
Bethke

Nina Petri
Olga

Jule Böwe
Vera

Karl Kranzkowski
Bruchseifer

Niels-Bruno Schmidt
Panther

Dirk Borchardt
Zapatka

Wolfgang Packhäuser
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Because I Am Good! yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Because I Am Good!
No discussions about Because I Am Good! yet. Start the first one.