VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Ring Doorbells poster

1h 4m1946

I Ring Doorbells

Mystery

7.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Ring Doorbells

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Ring Doorbells in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Set at a major newspaper, this crime drama centers on a fellow who returns to newspaper reporting after he bombs as a playwright. Believing his grown son is in danger of marrying a gold digger, the paper's publisher assigns his new reporter to expose her.

Director
Frank R. Strayer
Writers
Dick Irving Hyland, Raymond L. Schrock, Russell Birdwell
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
28 February 1946

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Ring Doorbells yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Ring Doorbells

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Ring Doorbells yet. Start the first one.