VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I'll Do Anything poster

PG-131h 55m1994

I'll Do Anything

“She's the most maddening female he's ever met. And she's only six years old.”

ComedyDramaMusic

5.6/10

TMDB rating · 57 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I'll Do Anything

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

Matt Hobbs is a talented but unsuccessful actor. When estranged (and strange) ex-wife Beth dumps their daughter Jeannie on Matt, father and daughter have a lot of adjusting to do. His budding relationship with attractive production assistant Cathy Breslow is made complicated, while the precocious child is overly accustomed to getting her own way. Matt eventually faces the choice of family vs career in a particularly difficult way.

Director
James L. Brooks
Writers
James L. Brooks
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
4 February 1994
Budget
$40,000,000

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I'll Do Anything yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I'll Do Anything

Start a discussion

No discussions about I'll Do Anything yet. Start the first one.