

2h 19m2025
Kaamelott: The Second Chapter (Part I)
Kaamelott : Deuxième Volet, partie 1
AdventureComedyFantasyHistory
Streaming guide
Where to watch Kaamelott: The Second Chapter (Part I)
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
After reclaiming Kaamelott from Lancelot's tyrannical rule, Arthur spares his life, defying Celtic gods. Knights must prove themselves for Table Round seats while Arthur faces new threats as king.
- Director
- Alexandre Astier
- Writers
- Alexandre Astier
- Language
- French
- Country
- France
- Release date
- 22 October 2025
- Budget
- $20,000,000
Ensemble
Cast

Alexandre Astier
Arthur Pendragon

Jean-Christophe Hembert
Karadoc de Vannes

Thomas Cousseau
Lancelot du Lac

Anne Girouard
Guenièvre

Christian Clavier
Le Jurisconsulte

Joëlle Sevilla
Dame Séli

Lionnel Astier
Léodagan de Carmélide

David Ayala
Maclou

Carlo Brandt
Méléagant

Marie-Christine Orry
Fraganan de Carmélide

Anouk Grinberg
Anna de Tintagel

Brice Fournier
Kadoc
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Kaamelott: The Second Chapter (Part I) yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Kaamelott: The Second Chapter (Part I)
No discussions about Kaamelott: The Second Chapter (Part I) yet. Start the first one.