VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Wish You Glory poster

1h 18m2026

I Wish You Glory

Желаю славы

Comedy

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Wish You Glory

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Wish You Glory in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Mitya, a recent high school student, dreams of fame, but has no idea what price he'll have to pay for it. A random car accident, captured on a cell phone camera, makes him a hostage to a frantic media frenzy. He's caught in the maelstrom of political games and becomes a tool for garnering millions of views for his talk show. However, even this isn't enough for the media. Mitya tries to escape this cycle before he's buried in the news feeds.

Director
Aleksandra Frank
Writers
Aleksandra Frank, Ivan Smirnov, Larisa Bravitskaya
Language
Russian
Country
Russia
Release date
1 April 2026

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Wish You Glory yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Wish You Glory

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Wish You Glory yet. Start the first one.