
Streaming guide
Where to watch Goldberg - P.I.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Jackie Goldberg (Jackie Mason) is coming to the end of his career as a Miami private detective; in debt, out of luck and down in the dumps, that is until fate brings him an unlikely partner: 16 year old Mateo Rodriguez. Jackie and Mateo embark on a journey to exonerate Mateo's mother and bring the bad guys to justice-- while still having enough time for some action with the ladies, a little nosh and a life lesson or two. Goldberg P.I. is an hilarious comedy packed with plot twists and turns and a star studded cast including Lin Shaye (Detroit Rock City, Insidious, There’s Something About Mary), Audrey Landers (Dallas, A Chorus Line), Mario Cantone (Sex And The City), Steven Bauer (Scarface) and the late Davy Jones (The Monkees), in his final movie appearance.
- Directors
- Rosario Roveto Jr., Steven Moskovic
- Writers
- Jackie Mason, Michael Eldridge
- Language
- English
- Release date
- 1 January 2011
Ensemble
Cast

Jackie Mason
Jackie Goldberg
Antony Del Rio
Mateo

Abby Wathen
Ellie

Paul Fitzgerald
Rayder / Abrahamson / Hasidic Man

Tom Nowicki
Dr. Stevens

Audrey Landers
Nadia
Nathan P. Carey
Derrick the Slayer

Lin Shaye
Violet

James Martin Kelly
Police Captain

Davy Jones
Himself
Pamela Sabaugh
Tammy
Nicholas Viselli
News Anchor
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Goldberg - P.I. yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Goldberg - P.I.
No discussions about Goldberg - P.I. yet. Start the first one.