

Streaming guide
Where to watch I Got Life!
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Got Life! in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Aurore has separated, just lost her job, and learns that she is going to be a grandmother.
- Director
- Blandine Lenoir
- Writers
- Océan, Blandine Lenoir, Jean-Luc Gaget
- Language
- French
- Country
- France
- Release date
- 26 April 2017
Ensemble
Cast

Agnès Jaoui
Aurore Tabort

Thibault de Montalembert
Totoche

Pascale Arbillot
Mano

Sarah Suco
Marina

Lou Roy-Lecollinet
Lucie

Philippe Rebbot
Bernard

Laure Calamy
La conseillère Pôle Emploi

Marc Citti
Le médecin

Théo Cholbi
Tim

Samir Guesmi
Le formateur Pôle Emploi

Nicolas Chupin
Seb, le patron du restaurant

Nanou Garcia
Anne-Marie
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Got Life! yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Got Life!
No discussions about I Got Life! yet. Start the first one.