
Streaming guide
Where to watch I like
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
While more and more people share a large part of their lives on the internet, a particularly radical criminal is wreaking havoc in the tranquil town of Heide. He spies on his victims, kills them, and later posts photos of their corpses online. These macabre photos, visible to the whole world, are like trophies to the killer. Young martial artist Natascha teams up with young police officer Axel to track down the murderer.
- Director
- Michael David Pate
- Writers
- Michael David Pate
- Language
- German
- Country
- Germany
- Release date
- 9 October 2014
Ensemble
Cast

Tobias Schenke
Alex Steingräber
Isabella Vinet
Natascha Jungbluth

Gedeon Burkhard
Peter Jungbluth

Ronald Nitschke
Klaus Schandlmeyer

Udo Schenk
Werner Will

David Gant
Blind Photographer

Charles Rettinghaus
Manfred Schlüter

Sebastian Hülk
Skinhead
Santiago Ziesmer
Pensioner

Michael Epp
Police Officer
Rebecca Goldblat
Jennifer Will
Gernot Kunert
Til Westbrook
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I like yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I like
No discussions about I like yet. Start the first one.