VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Before I Do poster

1h 27m2026

Before I Do

ComedyRomance

8.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Before I Do

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Before I Do in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

A lakeside bachelor party weekend devolves into chaos when the groom, John Michael, and his best man, Alex, find their past romantic feelings reigniting. Their chemistry entangles the entire wedding party in pre-wedding drama, including friends Luís, Simon, and the newly out and bisexual Kit.

Director
Gary Jaffe
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
26 June 2026

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Before I Do yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Before I Do

Start a discussion

No discussions about Before I Do yet. Start the first one.