
2025
I Survived
“From every wound there is a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says, I SURVIVED”
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Survived
Free with ads
No payment; ads playAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
From every wound there is a scar and every scar tells a story. A young woman tries everything in her power to escape her nightmarish marriage, but discovers it is impossible to elude her controlling and obsessive husband.
- Language
- English
- Release date
- 14 December 2025
Ensemble
Cast

Michael Sigler
Preston Walker

Jessica Adams
Detective Starkey
Carmelita Hughes
Sophia Perez

Dean Cain
Randy
Rob Cohen
Scott

Frank Grippi
Darren, the Fire Chief
Carlos Guerrero
Carlos Perez
Stephanie Lipscomb
Nurse

Cindy Lowther
Dancing Student

Eddie McClintock
Judge Campbell

Denny Nolan
Mayor Anthony
Randolph Parks
Detective Rice
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Survived yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Survived
No discussions about I Survived yet. Start the first one.
