VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
When I'm a Moth poster

NR1h 31m2019

When I'm a Moth

Drama

4.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch When I'm a Moth

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

An "un-biopic" of the young Hilary Rodham set in 1969, during the unverifiable weeks her autobiography has her working at an Alaskan salmon cannery. A parable about America, political narratives, and the absence of free will.

Directors
Zachary Cotler, Magdalena Zyzak
Writers
Zachary Cotler
Language
English
Country
Canada, United States of America
Release date
12 April 2019

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of When I'm a Moth yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about When I'm a Moth

Start a discussion

No discussions about When I'm a Moth yet. Start the first one.