VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide

5m1965

Night Blossoms

Streaming guide

Where to watch Night Blossoms

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Night Blossoms in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

"I would say that the films of Mike Kuchar interest me very much. Also, some footage by a young film-maker in Boston, Tom Chomont, his footage (unedited) for Night Blossoms. I was particularly impressed with Mr. Chomont’s footage because it reminded me of the painting (form and color) of Odilon Redon. Too often, the young new American film-maker will leave too many things to chance, thus avoiding that most import ant principle that, I fear, is lacking today in not only the amateur fields, but also in the professional, and that is arete, or excellence." (Gregory J. Markopoulos)

Director
Tom Chomont
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
1 January 1965

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Night Blossoms yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Night Blossoms

Start a discussion

No discussions about Night Blossoms yet. Start the first one.