
2026
I Have A Name
“One Child. One Family. One story that shines a light on Foster Care”
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Have A Name
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
I HAVE A NAME is a powerful, true-story-inspired drama that follows Gary and Lily as a simple act of compassion—taking in a young foster child—pulls them into a complex system that forever changes their lives. As they navigate the harsh realities of foster care, including abuse, separation, and trauma, the film offers a raw, honest look at a broken system while calling for awareness, compassion, and change.
- Director
- Karen Burnsed
- Language
- English
- Release date
- 4 April 2026
Ensemble
Cast

Dean Cain
Jack Edwards
Melissa Arnold
Roberta (Inmate)

James Baldwin
Defense Attorney
John Carlisle
Gary Mudrick

Rob Ekno
Police Officer #1

Lechara Fletcher
Gale Huggins
Heather May
Anita (Guardian Ad Litem)

Sandra Rae Miller
Ann
Andy Noble
Bailiff

Kera O'Bryon
Lily

Ayden Payne
Son

Tim Perez-Ross
Teddy
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Have A Name yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Have A Name
No discussions about I Have A Name yet. Start the first one.