VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Then I Was Lost poster

1h 25m2023

Then I Was Lost

Drama

10.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Then I Was Lost

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Then I Was Lost in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

A feature-length road trip drama, set on the iconic London canals. We are narrated an unlikely story mixing reality with hints of British folklore. Vincent (Alex Scrivens) is a lone mechanic boater on the canals who’s grieving from the death of his wife. Nursing his wounds with alcohol. One morning he stumbles back to his boat only to find a girl, Samantha (Olivia Griffiths). She’s going up the canal to find her mum, so they travel together, slowly finding a common purpose.

Director
Nikolas Harris
Writers
Nikolas Harris
Language
English
Release date
10 August 2023

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Then I Was Lost yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Then I Was Lost

Start a discussion

No discussions about Then I Was Lost yet. Start the first one.