

Streaming guide
Where to watch I'm Staying
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I'm Staying in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
A self-centered engineer tries to win back his wife after she takes a new lover.
- Director
- Diane Kurys
- Writers
- Florence Quentin
- Language
- French
- Country
- France
- Release date
- 1 October 2003
Ensemble
Cast

Sophie Marceau
Marie-Dominique Delpire

Vincent Perez
Bertrand Delpire

Charles Berling
Antoine

Hardy Krüger Jr.
John

Pascale Roberts
Mamyvonne

Caroline Chaniolleau
L'avocate

Eric Santos
Gilberto Garrincha

Colette Maire
Geneviève

François Perrot
J.C.

Jacques Duby
Le voisin du dessous

Jean Dell
Carcassonne

Jean-Claude de Goros
Le père de Marie-Do
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I'm Staying yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I'm Staying
No discussions about I'm Staying yet. Start the first one.