VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Red Christmas poster

NR1h 0m2014

Red Christmas

“She will make you shout. She will make you cry.”

Horror

4.1/10

TMDB rating · 7 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Red Christmas

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

I'm Tara, I like killing people! I've been doing it a long time now and realized there might be some folks that want to see what it's like. So I made this movie to show you all of the steps of how to brutally murder a person while never forgetting what the holidays are all about! This year, I'm dreaming of a Red Christmas!

Director
Steve Rudzinski
Writers
Steve Rudzinski
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
9 December 2014

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Red Christmas yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Red Christmas

Start a discussion

No discussions about Red Christmas yet. Start the first one.