

1h 35m2008
I Was Here
Mina olin siin
“Nobody was born to be a drug dealer.”
CrimeDrama
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Was Here
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads play$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited time$ Buy
Pay once, keep itAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Living alone in an Estonian slum and unable to afford basic needs, a top high school student reluctantly enters the drug game to make ends meet.
- Director
- René Vilbre
- Writers
- Aleksi Bardy, Sass Henno, Ilmar Raag
- Language
- Estonian
- Country
- Estonia, Finland
- Release date
- 12 September 2008
Ensemble
Cast

Rasmus Kaljujärv
Rass

Doris Tilk
Hanna

Marilyn Jurman
Säde

Hele Kõrve
Renita

Tambet Tuisk
Olar

Margus Prangel
Mõssa

Johannes Naan
Janar

Märt Avandi
Aivo

Rafael Jenokjan
Ruslan

Nikolai Bentsler
Talis

Jaan Rekkor
Rough Guy

Sten Zupping
Sturdy Guy
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Was Here yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Was Here
No discussions about I Was Here yet. Start the first one.




