

NR1h 43m1953
I Vitelloni
I vitelloni
“A daring story of uninhibited youth!”
ComedyDrama
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Vitelloni
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Five young men dream of success as they drift lazily through life in a small Italian village. Fausto, the group's leader, is a womanizer; Riccardo craves fame; Alberto is a hopeless dreamer; Moraldo fantasizes about life in the city; and Leopoldo is an aspiring playwright. As Fausto chases a string of women, to the horror of his pregnant wife, the other four blunder their way from one uneventful experience to the next.
- Director
- Federico Fellini
- Writers
- Tullio Pinelli, Federico Fellini, Ennio Flaiano
- Language
- Italian
- Country
- France, Italy
- Release date
- 17 September 1953
Ensemble
Cast

Franco Interlenghi
Moraldo Rubini

Alberto Sordi
Alberto

Franco Fabrizi
Fausto Moretti

Leopoldo Trieste
Leopoldo Vannucci

Riccardo Fellini
Riccardo

Leonora Ruffo
Sandra Rubini

Jean Brochard
Francescco Moretti

Claude Farell
Olga

Carlo Romano
Michele Curti

Enrico Viarisio
Signor Rubini

Paola Borboni
Signora Rubini

Lída Baarová
Giulia Curti
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Vitelloni yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Vitelloni
No discussions about I Vitelloni yet. Start the first one.







