VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Do I Kill Them? poster

34m1983

Do I Kill Them?

Mato Eles?

Documentary

8.8/10

TMDB rating · 2 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Do I Kill Them?

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Do I Kill Them? in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

The extermination of the last indigenous from the reserve of Mangueirinha, at the southeastern of Paraná, with the connivance from those who should protect them. With a biting irony, those questions develop with a structure of a multiple choice test.

Director
Sérgio Bianchi
Writers
Sérgio Bianchi
Language
Portuguese
Country
Brazil
Release date
16 February 1983

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Do I Kill Them? yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Do I Kill Them?

Start a discussion

No discussions about Do I Kill Them? yet. Start the first one.