

2h 15m1941
I Wanted Wings
“Meet the BLONDE BOMBER who's raiding the hearts of America!”
DramaWar
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Wanted Wings
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Told in flashback, this drama follows the training and personal lives of three recruits in the Army Air Corps: a wealthy playboy, a college jock, and an auto mechanic. Love interest is supplied by a female photographer and a sultry blonde.
- Director
- Mitchell Leisen
- Writers
- Frank Wead, Richard Maibaum, Beirne Lay Jr.
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 26 March 1941
Ensemble
Cast

Ray Milland
Jeff Young

William Holden
Al Ludlow

Wayne Morris
Tom Cassidy

Brian Donlevy
Capt. Mercer

Veronica Lake
Sally Vaughn

Constance Moore
Carolyn Bartlett

Harry Davenport
'Sandbags' Riley

Phil Brown
Jimmy Masters

Edward Fielding
President of the Court

Willard Robertson
Judge Advocate

Richard Lane
Flight Commander

Addison Richards
Flight Surgeon
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Wanted Wings yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Wanted Wings
No discussions about I Wanted Wings yet. Start the first one.