

NR1h 4m1941
Harvard Here I Come
“ROAR! ROAR! ROAR!”
Comedy
Streaming guide
Where to watch Harvard Here I Come
Free with ads
No payment; ads playAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Slapsie Rosenbloom receives an award from the satirical Harvard Lampoon for his well-known stupidity. Instead of being enraged, Slapsie Maxie is delighted by the "honor", and promptly tries to enroll at the ivy-league university. Upon arriving on campus, he is pounced upon by a group of eccentric scientists led by Professor Alvin, who is convinced that Rosenbloom is the "missing link" that science has long been searching for.
- Director
- Lew Landers
- Writers
- Albert Duffy, Karl Brown
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 18 December 1941
Ensemble
Cast

Maxie Rosenbloom
Maxie

Arline Judge
Francie Callahan

Stanley Brown
Harrison Carey

Don Beddoe
Hypo McGonigle

Marie Wilson
Zella Phipps

Virginia Sale
Miss Frisbie

Byron Foulger
Professor Alvin
Boyd Davis
Professor Hayworth

Julius Tannen
Professor Anthony

Larry Parks
Eddie Spellman

Lloyd Bridges
Larry

Dave Willock
Student
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Harvard Here I Come yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Harvard Here I Come
No discussions about Harvard Here I Come yet. Start the first one.
