
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Sing
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Sing in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Charles's uncle is the headmaster of a chic girls school .He is short of the readies and he has lots and lots of debts.
- Director
- Christian Stengel
- Language
- French
- Release date
- 30 November 1938
Ensemble
Cast

Charles Trenet
Charles

Félix Oudart
Roy De La Barre

Jean Tissier
The editor

Margo Lion
Mathilde

Alfred Adam
Alfred

Julien Carette
Julien Lorette

Janine Darcey
Denise
Nina Sinclair
Nicole
Nadine Picard
Mademoiselle Valle
Lynda Myren
Lynda
Claire Monis
Clarita
Mylène Strawinski
Annie
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Sing yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Sing
No discussions about I Sing yet. Start the first one.