

Streaming guide
Where to watch I Didn't Do It
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Didn't Do It in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
A detective rejects the claim that his daughter took her own life, chasing deadly secrets that lead to baffling questions and shocking truths.
- Director
- Chris Stokes
- Language
- English
- Release date
- 22 May 2026
Ensemble
Cast

Jackie Long
Billy Turner

Wesley Jonathan
Chief Peter Fairaday
Arya Desai
Tabitha
Cherish Michael
Rose Turner

Victoria Nuckles
Samantha Turner
Jaszay Carroll
Emily Watson

Carlo Mendez
Det. Lopez

Joslyn Y Hall
Loren Whatson
Travis 'T.J.' Johnson
Derrick
Shani Marq
Det. Eva Cornette
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Didn't Do It yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Didn't Do It
No discussions about I Didn't Do It yet. Start the first one.