

PG1h 28m2025
If I Run
DramaThrillerTV Movie
Streaming guide
Where to watch If I Run
Free
No payment or subscription$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Casey Cox is a woman on the run after discovering her best friend Brent has been murdered—and she is being framed for it. Not knowing who to trust, Casey flees, using her intelligence and resourcefulness to stay hidden and the signs of divine guidance to help her in her journey. Meanwhile, Dylan Roberts, a war-weary veteran and private investigator with PTSD, is hired to track her down. As Dylan digs deeper into the case, he begins to suspect that Casey might actually be innocent and that the real story is far more complex—and dangerous—than it first appeared.
- Director
- Michael M. Scott
- Writers
- Terri Blackstock, Kelly Fullterton, Alison Lea Bingeman
- Language
- English
- Country
- Canada, United States of America
- Release date
- 2 August 2025
Ensemble
Cast

Kat Graham
Casey Cox

Evan Roderick
Dylan Roberts

James Tupper
Gordon Keegan

Zak Santiago
Sy Rollins

Benjamin Wilkinson
Frank Dotson

Ecstasia Sanders
Hannah

Linden Banks
Stan

Frances Flanagan
Lucy

Joanne Wilson
Kathleen

Kayla Deorksen
Arelle Dotson

Linda Minard
Shady Grove Police Officer

Benjamin J Stevens
Shane
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of If I Run yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about If I Run
No discussions about If I Run yet. Start the first one.





