VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide

2026

I AM AI

DramaScience FictionThriller

Streaming guide

Where to watch I AM AI

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I AM AI in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

A cyborg named Ai poses as an AI writing tool for clients in the fictional city of Emit in a bid to pay off debts, repair her waning battery and get rid of her human heart. But when an actual AI tool, called “I AM AI,” launches under the guise of being faster and cheaper, Ai risks literal burnout in a bid to prove the value of her human core against a machine.

Writers
Ai Jiang
Language
English
Release date
30 September 2026

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I AM AI yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I AM AI

Start a discussion

No discussions about I AM AI yet. Start the first one.