

Streaming guide
Where to watch P.A.I.N.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Eris awakens in a strange new place; she's not ink on canvas anymore. She befriends a homeless man calling himself Crow and under his guidance they set off for Crescent Star City. Along the way they meet a broken android with serial number C1471 and a cowardly arms dealer called Sid. Sid persuades them all to travel with him to Big Ed's Palace. Once at the Palace an air of menace hangs over proceedings until, ultimately, all the characters individually begin their next journey.
- Director
- britmic
- Writers
- Mike Peter Reed
- Language
- English
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Release date
- 14 February 2018
Ensemble
Cast
Jackson Batchelor
Rich
Simon Berry
Sid

Thomas Davenport
Sebastian T.
Veronique Devine
Fire-eater

Phil Lyndon
Crow
Sam Mason Bell
Slippery Steve

Chris Mills
C1471

Patrick Olliver
Big Ed
Sarah Louise Pearcey
Cybil the Ax
Michel du Vagin
Panny
Suzy Weatherall
Eris
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of P.A.I.N. yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about P.A.I.N.
No discussions about P.A.I.N. yet. Start the first one.