

Streaming guide
Where to watch I Tarantiniani
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Tarantiniani in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Tarantino reveres them, and for good reason. Welcome to the world of the kings of the Italian B-Movie.
- Directors
- Steve Della Casa, Maurizio Tedesco
- Writers
- Maurizio Tedesco, Steve Della Casa
- Language
- English
- Country
- Italy
- Release date
- 21 February 2013
Ensemble
Cast

Marcello Avallone
Self

Lamberto Bava
Self

Barbara Bouchet
Self

Mario Caiano
Self

Enzo G. Castellari
Self

Alberto De Martino
Self

Ruggero Deodato
Self

Romolo Guerrieri
Self

Umberto Lenzi
Self

Luciano Martino
Self

Sergio Martino
Self

Tomas Milian
Self
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Tarantiniani yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Tarantiniani
No discussions about I Tarantiniani yet. Start the first one.