

2h 19m1979
G.I. Samurai
戦国自衛隊
ActionScience FictionWar
Streaming guide
Where to watch G.I. Samurai
Free
No payment or subscriptionSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A squadron of Japanese Self-Defense Force soldiers find themselves transported through time to their country's warring states era, when rival samurai clans were battling to become the supreme Shogun.
- Director
- Kōsei Saitō
- Writers
- Toshio Kamata, Ryō Hanmura
- Language
- Japanese
- Country
- Japan
- Release date
- 17 September 1979
Ensemble
Cast

Sonny Chiba
Lt. Yoshiaki Iba

Isao Natsuyagi
Nagao Kagetora

Kôji Naka
Taisuke Mimura

Jun Etoh
Nobuhiko Ken

Ryô Hayami
Kazumichi Morishita

Akira Nishikino
Koji Kikuchi

Yoichi Miura
Manabu Nonaka
Hiroshi Kamayatsu
Mokichi Nemoto

Isao Kuraishi
Masao Maruoka
Ken Takahashi
Masayoshi Hirai

Tsunehiko Watase
Hayato Yano

Kenzō Kawarasaki
Koji Kano
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of G.I. Samurai yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about G.I. Samurai
No discussions about G.I. Samurai yet. Start the first one.





