VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I'll Take Milk poster

18m1946

I'll Take Milk

Comedy

6.5/10

TMDB rating · 2 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I'll Take Milk

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I'll Take Milk in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Rita informs Leon that, as a lark, he stole a valuable necklace at a dinner party the night before and she will return it, but Leon remembers nothing about it. Just then, as Leon is taking the necklace out of his pocket, Mrs. Errol arrives with Barbara, her cousin and Barbara's fiancee. Mrs. Errol decides to give the necklace to Barbara as a wedding present. Leon tells Rita he will retrieve the necklace and return it to her that night. That Leon ends up getting chased by a guard dog and accused by Dorothy of philandering and Rita is a crook is a foregone conclusion.

Director
Hal Yates
Writers
George Bilson, Russ Green
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
19 July 1946

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I'll Take Milk yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I'll Take Milk

Start a discussion

No discussions about I'll Take Milk yet. Start the first one.