
Streaming guide
Where to watch If I Tell You
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy If I Tell You in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
IF I TELL YOU uncovers a family’s pressing secret while the 12-year-old son finds his voice and the courage to stand up for what is right.
- Director
- Tessa Blake
- Writers
- Tessa Blake, Lisa O'Donnell, Jennifer Manocherian
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 21 August 2026
Ensemble
Cast

Etienne Kellici
Michael

Allison Miller
Rosemary

Bill Heck
Brian

Christopher Jackson
Sam

Carol Kane
Granny

Carmela Zumbado
Luisa
Layne Kaufenberg
Tyler

Kennedi Lynn Butler
Alice
McKenzie Hays
Marianne
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of If I Tell You yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about If I Tell You
No discussions about If I Tell You yet. Start the first one.