

Streaming guide
Where to watch I cammelli
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I cammelli in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Ferruccio, who knows everything about camels, and Camillo, who acts as his manager, go to Milan to take part in a telequiz.
- Director
- Giuseppe Bertolucci
- Writers
- Vincenzo Cerami, Giuseppe Bertolucci
- Language
- Italian
- Country
- Italy
- Release date
- 19 September 1988
Ensemble
Cast

Paolo Rossi
Ferruccio Ferri

Diego Abatantuono
Camillo

Giulia Boschi
Anna

Sabina Guzzanti
Miriam

Claudia Pozzi

Fiorenzo Serra
Maurizio Solda

Ennio Fantastichini
Pino

Laura Betti
Milena

Giancarlo Sbragia
Anna's Father

Claudio Bisio
Matteo Brigida
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I cammelli yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I cammelli
No discussions about I cammelli yet. Start the first one.