
Streaming guide
Where to watch Somewhere I've Been
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Somewhere I've Been in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Mary (Sheila Reid) is the last resident of a council estate that is due to be demolished. When the news of her eviction arrives, it has tragic ramifications for everyone involved.
- Director
- Jonny Durgan
- Writers
- Jonny Durgan
- Language
- English
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Release date
- 6 May 2022
Ensemble
Cast

Sheila Reid
Mary

Lindsey Coulson
Sue
John Love
Edward
Jason Lee Hyde
Paramedic
Mikey Boats
Paramedic
Michael Ajih
Roadsweeper
James Thornton
Trevor (voice)
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Somewhere I've Been yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Somewhere I've Been
No discussions about Somewhere I've Been yet. Start the first one.