
Andy Kindler
- Known for
- Acting
- Born
- 16 October 1956 · Queens, New York City, New York, USA
Known for
Acting 24
- 2025Everybody Loves Raymond: 30th Anniversary Reunion (Part 2) as Self
- 2024Sorry/Not Sorry as Self
- 2022The Bob's Burgers Movie as Mort (voice)
- 2021Too Soon: Comedy After 9/11 as Self
- 2020Mentally Al
- 2019The Fiddling Horse as Barry Bitterman
- 2016Writer's Block as Andy
- 2016Laurie Kilmartin: 45 Jokes About My Dead Dad as Self
- 2015Misery Loves Comedy as Self
- 2013When Jews Were Funny as Himself
- 2012The Bitter Buddha as Self
- 2010I Am Comic as Self
- 2009Andy Kindler: I Wish I Was Bitter as Himself
- 2007An Evening with Dr. Katz: Live from the Comedy Central Stage as Self
- 2007Heckler as Self
- 2007The Comedians of Comedy: Live at The Troubadour as Self
- 2007Judy Toll: The Funniest Woman You've Never Heard Of as Self
- 2004I, Curmudgeon as Self
- 1999Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 1999 as Self
- 1997Who's the Caboose? as Sitcom Writer
- 1997Skins as Boss
- 1995National Lampoon's Favorite Deadly Sins as Producer #1
- 1995The TV Wheel as Various
- 1992The 15th Annual Young Comedians Show
Writing 2
- 2009Andy Kindler: I Wish I Was Bitter · writer
- 1999Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 1999 · writer
Production 1
- 2009Andy Kindler: I Wish I Was Bitter · executive producer



