VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide

1h 39m2004

I, Curmudgeon

Documentary

7.2/10

TMDB rating · 4 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I, Curmudgeon

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I, Curmudgeon in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Curmudgeon. Contrarian. Misanthrope. Naysayer. For all the people interviewed in this film, someone has used one of the above words to describe them. What have they done to deserve such labels? Everywhere these men and women go, something is being celebrated; they don’t get what all the celebration is about and they’re compelled to question it.

Director
Alan Zweig
Writers
Alan Zweig
Language
English
Country
Canada
Release date
1 May 2004

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I, Curmudgeon yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I, Curmudgeon

Start a discussion

No discussions about I, Curmudgeon yet. Start the first one.