
Jean Levine
- Known for
- Production
Known for
Production 12
- 1994Texas Payback · casting
- 1994Hard Vice · unit production manager
- 1994Zero Tolerance · extras casting
- 1993Alien Intruder · casting
- 1992Out for Blood · line producer
- 1992Bikini Summer II · unit production manager
- 1992Maximum Force · associate producer
- 1992Intent to Kill · casting
- 1992C.I.A. Code Name: Alexa · casting
- 1992Final Impact · production manager
- 1991A Time to Die · casting
- 1991Bikini Summer · producer
crew 1
- 1992C.I.A. Code Name: Alexa · stunts
Acting 7
- 1992C.I.A. Code Name: Alexa as Coroner
- 1991The Art of Dying as Rita
- 1990Night of the Wilding as Judge
- 1989L.A. Vice as Evelyn
- 1988The Newlydeads as Kris
- 1986Who Is Julia? as Nurse
- 1986Mayhem as Sandy
Directing 1
- 1991The Art of Dying · second assistant director





