
Cassie Jaye
- Known for
- Directing
- Born
- 1 May 1986 · Fort Sill, Oklahoma, USA
Cassie Jaye (born May 1, 1986) is an American film director, best known for directing the 2016 documentary film The Red Pill about the men's rights movement. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Known for
Acting 6
- 2019Hoaxed as Self
- 2018How to Kill 14 People Without Saying a Word as Self
- 2016The Red Pill as Self
- 2009Wolfpeople as Desiree
- 2007Cosmic Radio as Becky
- 2007Creek as Megan
Production 3
- 2016The Red Pill · producer
- 2012The Right to Love: An American Family · producer
- 2010Daddy I Do · producer
Directing 3
- 2016The Red Pill · director
- 2012The Right to Love: An American Family · director
- 2010Daddy I Do · director
Editing 3
- 2016The Red Pill · editor
- 2012The Right to Love: An American Family · editor
- 2010Daddy I Do · editor
crew 1
- 2012The Right to Love: An American Family · cinematography


